Have you ever been frustrated by your pension or felt that it could be working harder for you? Do you run your own business or plan to start one in the near future?
If the answers are ‘yes’ then our November seminar will be perfect for you.
What will the seminar include?
- How pensions can make loans to your business
- How your pension can help you to become your own landlord
- How you can improve your cashflow by using your pension to buy a commercial property you already own
- How pensions and the intellectual property of your business can interact
- How your pension can buy shares in private companies
- How your pension can improve liquidity in your business
Don’t worry it won’t be all complicated theory. The sessions will be interactive, easy to follow and above all practical, we want to give you ideas which will genuinely help your business.
We will also give real life examples of where these ideas have worked and benefited local businesses. You can see some of these examples by clicking here .
Who should come?
Business owners, the seminar will contain useful information for all sizes of business
- Existing pension investors who feel that their pension could be doing more for them
- Solicitors and Accountants who have clients which could benefit from the information we will be providing
- Start up businesses
- People considering starting a business in the near future
- Property investors