SIPP Zone provides you with truly independent and unbiased information on SIPPs, SIPP providers and SIPP deposit accounts.
Who is SIPP Zone aimed at?
- IFAs looking for SIPP information to help when advising their clients
- ‘DIY’ SIPP investors who want information to help make the right decision
- SIPP investors who require advice
We believe more information leads to better financial decisions and advice. We hope that over time SIPP Zone will help you make better decisions about SIPPs.
So, what can you find in SIPP Zone?
- SIPP Tables Giving in depth information on a wide range of SIPP providers
- Deposit accounts for SIPPs A comprehensive best buy table for ‘SIPPable’ deposit accounts
- Help choosing your SIPP A range of lists showing who does what, making it easier for you to narrow down your search for the right SIPP
- Case Studies Real life and example case studies to show how a SIPP can help you
- Technical Information All you need to know about SIPPs
Check back often, we will be adding additional developments later in the next few months, to make it even easier for you to choose the right SIPP provider.
What do people say about us?
“As far as I’m aware, it’s the most exhaustive price comparison of its kind.” – David Stevenson, ‘The Adventurous Investor’, Financial Times
“Finally let me take this opportunity to say I very much enjoyed working with you and was impressed with the quality of the advice and responsiveness to my queries. I would have no hesitation recommending you to friends and colleagues. A big thanks for all your helpful advice and running this all through so smoothly.”
“Of all the financial groups I contacted you were far and away the most sensible & proactive, and able to communicate in non-geek-pension-speak.”
“I found Bev’s advice invaluable. I really appreciated her knowledge and competence which inspired confidence. I would recommend her anytime”
“If you are seeking a keen, enthusiastic, independent, well-qualified and friendly IFA with great communication and customer skills, then you should definitely engage Sarah Bray as your adviser. She will provide you with honest advice and relish the opportunity of being ‘on your side’ whilst managing your requirements to your total satisfaction. Look no further – she’s a star and she can certainly do the biz – a shining light in a comparative world of financial darkness.”