Posted on January 23rd, 2012 | Categories - SIPPs
On Wednesday 22nd February we will be holding two seminars in Central London, the subject?
“Using your pension to help your business”
Are you frustrated by your pension? Felt that it could be doing more for you, or wondered how it can help your business? Yes? Then these seminars are for you.
We will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- How pensions can make loans to your business
- How your pension can help you to become your own landlord
- How you can improve your cashflow by using your pension to buy a commercial property you already own
- How pensions and the intellectual property of your business can interact
- How your pension can buy shares in private companies
- How your pension can improve liquidity in your business
We will offer practical ideas for your business and your pension; we will also include real life examples of where these ideas have been used to benefit our clients.
The seminars are free to attend, but to ensure all delegates have chance to ask questions places are limited to 20 per session.
To find out more and book click here.
Who should come?
- Business owners, the seminar will contain useful information for all sizes of business
- Existing pension investors who feel that their pension could be doing more for them
- Solicitors and Accountants who have clients which could benefit from the information we will be providing
- Property developers
- Start up businesses
- People considering starting a business in the near future
Alternatively call Phillip Bray, Marketing & Relationship Manager with Investment Sense on 0115 933 8433 to learn more and reserve your place.