Linda Wood - Mortgage Adviser
Direct Dial 0115 933 8454
Mobile 07931 580 635
Whether you are looking for mortgage advice in Derby or you are from elsewhere in the UK we are here to help you.
First time buyers now need larger deposits than they ever used to Getting the right mortgage today can be a challenge:
- Lenders have tightened their criteria, making it harder to get a mortgage
- If you are self employed the self certification option is no longer available
- The best deals are available to people with the largest deposits
- What type of mortgage deal is right for you? Fixed Rate? Tracker? Offset?
How can we help you?
- Understand. To start with, we like to understand your requirements. Are you a first time buyer? Looking to move home? Or do you want to remortgage? Whatever your situation we can help you.
- Independent. Once we understand your needs we will then search the whole of the market for the best deal for your circumstances.
- Advice. We will then advise on the right sort of mortgage for you.
- Independent. We can use a huge range of mortgage lenders and have access to thousands of different mortgage products.
- Face to face advice. As mortgages advisers in Nottingham we love meeting our clients face to face, we are happy travel further afield too. Of course if you prefer to deal over the phone that’s fine too.
- Sympathetic service. We know how hard it can be to find the right mortgage deal and in the current mortgage market some people find it hard to find any lender who will offer them a mortgage. We will work hard on your behalf to ensure you get a great mortgage, perfect for your circumstances.
- Experience. We have years of experience in the mortgage market.
To discuss your circumstances contact Linda Wood today on 0115 933 8433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest property prices in Derby
£146,964 £175,826 £139,908 £170,386 £124,266 £165,411
House Price Reports Average house price in the East Midlands Average house price in the UK
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
For providing mortgage advice we will charge an application fee of £299 and we may also be paid a fee from the lender, any fee paid by the lender will be disclosed to you. Alternatively we will charge an arrangement fee of 0.5% of the loan and refund to you any payment received by us from the lender