The Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) at Investment Sense specialise in giving high quality, independent financial advice, to a wide variety of individuals and businesses.
Solving your financial problems
Whether you are looking for help with one particular area of your finances or require a full financial review, our advisers are here to help you.
Whichever option you choose, we will spend time understanding your aims, discuss what you would like to achieve and then offer our advice based on our extensive knowledge and experience. We’ll then be with you every step of the way until our advice has been fully implemented and you have achieved your objectives.
Independent Financial Advisers in Birmingham
Our team of Independent Financial Advisers provide financial advice to new and existing clients in Birmingham and in other towns and cities in the West Midlands.
The financial planners at Investment Sense specialise in a range of areas, including:
- Retirement planning. Advising you on the best way of building up enough capital, in pensions, investments and savings, so that you will have a financially comfortable retirement. Our IFAs will discuss your retirement goals, including when you plan to retire and the level of income you need, then review your existing pensions and advise on any changes you need to make to meet your retirement objectives.
- Retirement. If you have already reached the aged at which you would like to retire our team of IFAs will advise you on the best way to convert your pension into an income. Our advisers can recommend whether an Annuity, Income Drawdown or a different option is right for you.
- SIPPs. Self Invested Pension Plans, (SIPPs), are a key area of expertise for our team of IFAs. SIPPs offer more flexibility that traditional Personal Pensions, and are often popular with people who want more control over their investments and with business people who might like to consider options such as SIPP commercial property purchase.
- Investment planning. In these turbulent economic times reviewing your investments on a regular basis has never been more important. How are they performing? Are the charges competitive? Are they arranged as tax efficiently? Our IFAs will look at all of these areas and more, to consider whether your investments are on course to meet your goals and objectives.
- Independent. As you would expect our advice is always completely independent and unbiased.
- Face to face advice. Our Independent Financial Advisers in Birmingham welcome meeting both new and existing clients, they are also happy to travel to the other cities, towns and villages in the West Midlands. Of course they are always available on the phone or by email to deal with quick queries.
- Working hard for you. We know it can be hard to find the right financial adviser; you can be assured that every member of our team will work hard to understand your financial needs and provide high quality advice, considering all the options, to help you meet your financial goals.
- Experience. All of our advisers are experienced and highly knowledgeable in all areas of financial planning, whatever your requirements our advisers will have dealt with similar situations before.
For your reassurance
We realise there are a number of things you might want to check out before making contact with us.
Firstly, we are fully regulated in the UK by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). Details of our registration can be found on the register of IFAs on the FSA website, which can be found by clicking here and entering our Firm Reference Number (FRN) 515511.
Secondly, we realise that you will want to get to know us, initial meetings therefore are without cost or obligation. These meetings can take place at your home or office, whichever is more convenient for you.
Finally, many of existing clients have been good enough to provide us with testimonials, these can be viewed below.
What do our clients say about us?
“The process has been a smooth one thanks to your regular attention to the steps involved. Your own and your company’s professional approach has been much appreciated.”
“So thanks very much for all your help, I realise it must have taken rather longer than anticipated at the outset. And hopefully I can pass your name on to anyone I come across looking for good, reliable service, which I wouldn’t hesitate to do.”
“I Was very pleased with advice, given and friendliness in communications.”
“Finally let me take this opportunity to say I very much enjoyed working with you and was impressed with the quality of the advice and responsiveness to my queries. I would have no hesitation recommending you to friends and colleagues.”
“Just a short note to thank you for your advice about our pensions. We were delighted with your analysis and also the clarity you offered in such a complex area. Rest assured we will need another conversation in due course, but in the interim please accept our sincere thanks.”
If you are looking for financial advice in Birmingham, or indeed anywhere in the West Midlands, there are a number of ways to get in touch with our financial advisers.
You can call our team on 0845 074 7778, email us at email@example.com or complete the enquiry form below.
We look forward to hearing from you.