Investment Sense is growing and we are constantly looking for new Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) to join our existing team.
We want to work with advisers who believe in fairness and transparency, and share our passion for client service and independence; advisers will of course also have to embrace the constantly changing environment that is financial services today.
What do we offer?
Making the decision to move to a new home is never easy and we will of course do everything we can to make the transition to Investment Sense as smooth as possible. As an Investment Sense IFA you will benefit from:
- Highly competitive remuneration structure
- A constant stream of new enquiries and leads, which result from our online marketing and high profile in the national press
- Access to our full time Marketing and Relationship Manager, who will help you market your services
- All regulatory and PI costs met by Investment Sense
- Fully expensed office in prestigious location
- Comprehensive administration support
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle
- Access to a robust investment process offering active, passive and discretionary solutions for your clients
- Access to a suite of research systems to help you produce the best possible advice for your clients
- Comprehensive program of Continuous Professional Development to help you maintain your Statement of Professional Standing
These are just some of the benefits to joining the Investment Sense team, there are plenty more, plus some very exciting developments in the pipeline.
What are we looking for in an Investment Sense adviser?
You will of course need to have attained suitable qualification to allow you to act as an Independent Financial Adviser.
Once you’ve ‘ticked that box’, it really is very simple, if you share our passion for fairness, transparency and service we want to hear from you.
Who should apply?
The existing Investment Sense team of IFAs have all held a variety of positions before they joined us.
Of course we want to hear from you if you are already an IFA, perhaps you are disillusioned with your current home? Require a fresh challenge? Or you are getting no marketing support.
However, we also want to talk to you if you are not currently an IFA, but see this as the next step in your career, this might mean you are currently:
- A paraplanner
- A tied agent
- A bankassurance adviser
- A mortgage adviser
We understand how hard it is to become an IFA, with very limited opportunities to enter the market, especially when you are unlikely to have any existing clients of your own.
If this is you, get in touch, and we can talk through how Investment Sense can help you become an IFA.
Whether you are currently an IFA looking for a new home or interested in becoming a Trainee IFA we are keen to hear from you.
Contact us today to arrange an informal, and most importantly, confidential, discussion. We’d love to hear more about you and to tell you more about us.
Contact Bev Stoves 0115 933 8433.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org