Investment Sense is growing and to support the team of Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) we are currently looking to recruit a apprentice administrator.
Both positions need to be filled as soon as possible applications should therefore be submitted by email to email@example.com
What do we offer?
The successful candidates will:
- Enjoy competitive remuneration
- Be able to work flexible hours, within the requirements of the position
- Work as part of our existing administration team supporting the Investment Sense IFAs
- Work from our prestigious city centre offices
- Gain a valuable qualification by completing the apprenticeship program
- Be given full training
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will:
- Have a desire to work in an administrative role
- Have an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have an eye for detail and be able to use their initiative
- The ability to prioritise
- The ability to follow processes whilst working to deadlines and, from time to time, under pressure
How to apply
Applicants should apply in writing, attaching a copy of their CV, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org