Reregistration of your existing funds to the Investment Sense platform provided by Fidelity Funds Network could not be easier.
Follow these simple steps and you will soon benefit from all the advantages of seeing your investments in one place:
1. Download and print the application form or forms (if you are reregistering ISAs and Unit Trust / OIECS you will need both forms):
2. Download letters of authority for each fund group that you want to reregister (again if you are reregistering ISAs and Unit Trust / OIECS you will need both forms):
3. Complete the forms and send to:
Reregistrations, Investment Sense, Lace Market House, 54 – 56 High Pavement, Nottingham, NG1 1HW
4. We will then process your application and ensure all the fund groups are reregistered to the Investment Sense Platform
5. Once the process is complete you will be able to register for online access to view a valuation of your investments, switch funds and use the tools on the platform