The end of the tax year has been and gone, it's a time of the year that never ceases to amaze us. Why do so many people wait until the end of the tax year to sort out their financial affairs? It makes far more sense to do so at the start of the tax year and enjoy almost a year’s extra tax efficient saving and investing. On that note ...
April 25th, 2012
Tags: Accountant, Basic Rate Tax, Capital gains tax, Cash ISA, CGT, Child trust funds, Dividend, End of the Tax Year, Higher Rate Tax Payer, IFA, Investing, ISA allowances, Junior ISA, Ken Livingston, Lower Rate Taxpayer, National Savings & Investments (NS&I) Index Linked Certificates, NS&I, Partnership, PAYE Income, Personal Income, Premium Bonds, Saving, Sole Trader, Tax, Tax Efficient, Tax free savings, Tax Payer, Tax relief, Tax relief on pensions
Ask an Adviser
Do you have a question you would like to ask about money?
Is there something you have always wanted to know?
Click here to ask in confidence.
Sign up for our free newsletter.
Get the latest financial news plus features on savings, retirement pension and investments.
Click here to sign up.
Our Client Testimonials
- Extremely efficient and professions, and pleasant with it
- Just what I wanted, could not be better
- The service provided by Investment Sense. Meeting Shaun was a bonus
- Excellent service. No hesitation in recommending Investment Sense to others
- Was completely satisfied with James, keeping me up to date with all issues.
- Thank you for a friendly and professional service
- I found Shaun an absolute delight to deal with
- We’ve been with Shaun a long time, that say’s it all really!
- I am completely satisfied with the friendly and professional service I received
- Was very pleased with advice, given and friendliness in communications
- The process has been a smooth one thanks to your regular attention to the steps involved
- Your own and your company’s professional approach has been much appreciated
- Really efficient, informative, patient and friendly; really impressed
- Thank you so much for sorting out my pension in such a professional manner, for which I am in your debt
- Bev took the stress out of the annuity purchase
- Very pleased with the service; professional, responsive and empathetic
- Brilliant initiative of Investment Sense to have a separate table for Cash Deposit rates within SIPPs
- There are lots of deposit opportunities on this IFA website
- I will be more than happy to recommend your service to others
- I would not hesitate to recommend Investment Sense to any of my friends
- Of all the financial groups I contacted you were far and away the most sensible & proactive
- Shaun is polite, courteous and goes to great lengths to explain how my money can be best invested. He is an asset to your business
- I am happy to recommend Sarah McCarthy. The service she has provided to me can only be described as truly excelling, and superb value for money – an important criteria to me in the current financial climate!
- Special thanks to Shaun, my type of guy
- I have no hesitation is recommending Investment Sense to anyone looking to get the best fron their pension
- Bev did well; she spent time researching and got an excellent final solution
- Shaun listened, understood and responded to our specific needs
- I am very impressed by, and grateful for, Linda’s professionalism and extremely prompt service
- Thanks very much Bev, you made it all very easy, I will recommend you & your company anytime
- Many thanks for your relaxed, efficient service
- A shining light in a comparative world of financial darkness
- Thank you for the excellent service you provided. If I ever find myself in need of an IFA again; I would be very happy to use / recommend you
Our Recent Best Buy Savings Accounts
- 1 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA: Nottingham Building Society 4.00% gross AER
- 3 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA: Bank of Scotland 2.40% gross AER
- 4 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA: Bank of Scotland 2.45% gross AER
- Instant Access: Leeds Building Society 1.90% gross AER
- 1 Year Fixed Rate Bond: Skipton Building Society 2.05% gross AER
- 2 Year Fixed Rate Bond: Skipton Building Society 2.35% gross AER
- 2 Year Fixed Rate Bond: Britannia Building Society 2.60% gross AER
- 3 Year Fixed Rate Bond: State Bank of India 2.50% gross AER
- 3 Year Fixed Rate Bond: Shawbrook Bank 2.50% gross AER
- 4 Year Fixed Rate Bond: Shawbrook Bank 2.55% gross AER
- 5 Year Fixed Rate Bond: Derbyshire Building Society 2.30% gross AER
Read our Free Retirement Guide
Read and download the updated Investment Sense retirement guide, click here >>